Notification is announced by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) to recruit 173 Auditors Local Fund Auditor, Co-operative Auditor, Auditor under RDC (SD) Berhampur, Auditor under DG & I.G of Police, Auditor under Endowment Commission on direct recruitment. Candidates are requested to visit the official notification for checking their eligibility attached in the last of this articles. Candidates can apply for these vacancies from 26-12-2014 to 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM. For the other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 173
Name of the Post: Auditor
1. Local Fund Auditor: 100 Posts
2. Auditor of Co-operative Society: 63 Posts
3. Auditor in DGPO Cadre: 05 Posts
4. Auditor under Endowment Commission: 04 Posts
5. Auditor in RDC (SD) Berhampur: 01 Post
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years- Maximum 32 years, age should be considered as on 01-01-2014. For the relaxation of age all state and centre rules will be applicable for relaxation.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Law from a recognized university and candidate must be fluent in writing, reading & Speak Odisha equivalent to M.E. standard.
- Document Screening
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Practical Test
- Viva- Voca Test
Examination Fee: INR 100 for General candidates through online mode from any credit card/debit card/net banking. For the other candidates no fees will be applicable.
E-Payment: Through website www.odishatreasury.gov. candidate can submit their fees.
Online Mode: After successful payment, e-Challan can be download from Treasury Portal from the reference number.
Offline Mode: For the candidates who wanted to pay through off line mode they can use Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Online application can be made through the portal of Odisha www.odishassc.in from 26-12-2014 to 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Open website www.odishassc.in.
2. Press “Click here for online application”.
3. Check the appropriate post.
4. Check your eligibility and candidature carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Press submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Kindly take printout by using Print Button of Application.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 26-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Online apply: Click Here
For official notification: Click Here