Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) has offered a Job Notification for the posts of 107 Junior Engineer. Candidates can apply online application form by the website Internalexam.bsnl.co.in on or before 15.01.2018. Applicants if join the BSNL Recruitment 2017-18 – 107 Junior Engineer Posts, so do not wait for the last date, as early as possible apply it. For more detail information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply is mentioned below.
BSNL 107 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
Organization Website: www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Category – Wise Vacancy Details:
$ OC: 86 Posts
$ SC: 10 Posts
$ ST: 11 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 107 Posts
Age Limit: below 55 years
Essential Qualification: 10+2 standard or equivalent or 02 years ITI certificate / 03 years Diploma
Apply Method: Online
Last Date Of Apply this Job : 15.01.2018
Candidates should have passed 10+2 standard qualification or equivalent or 02 years ITI certificate / 03 years Diploma in any one of the disciplines i.e. Telecommunication / Electrical / Radio / Computer / Instrumentation / Information Technology from Central Govt. / State Govt. recognized institutions after Matriculation.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
The Non-executive employees of BSNL, below 55 years of age as on 01.07.2016. The upper age relaxation as per Govt. norms.
BSNL Pay Scale:
Eligible & selected candidates receive their remuneration of Rs. 9020 – 17,430/- & above with 5 years of residency period in the scale of Rs. 9020 – 17,430/- or above as on 01.07.2016 & other allowances as per norms.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online application format through the website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in on or before 15.01.2018.
Before online applying candidates must ready the following documents:
1. Valid E-mail ID / Mobile No.
2. Scanned copy of recent passport size colored photograph (size as per Govt. norms).
3. Scanned copy of signature (size as per Govt. norms).
4. Scanned copy of Proof of Educational Qualification (10th pass Mark sheet & Certificate).
5. Scanned copy of Age Proof (Date of Birth / MP Admit Card).
6. Scanned copy of Caste Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of Experience Certificate.
8. Scanned copy of all other important / testimonials documents.
9. After submitting the application online, the applicant may take a print out of application form & keep it with him/her for the record.
BSNL Jobs Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on the computer-based online examination in BSNL.