Latest Jobs in Bihar PSC is published by Bihar Public Service Commission to hire 642 Officer, Inspector and others in various departments through 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam under BPSC Vacancy 2016. Who wish to apply for BPSC Bihar Jobs are advised to check below content where you can find all related information like age, education, BPSC Salaries, BPSC Application Form, BPSC Selection process, BPSC Syllabus PDF, BPSC Exam date and others. If you are eligible to apply for BPSC Recruitment should need to visit Official website of Bihar PSC i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in on or before 27-09-2016 to 31-10-2016.
Name of Organization: Bihar Public Service
Number of Position: 642
Bihar PSC Eligibility Norms:
Examination Name: 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam
- Bihar Administrative Service (Subdivision Officer/ Deputy Collector & Equivalent) 244 Posts
- Bihar Police Service (DSP): 30 Posts
- Bihar Finance Service (Commercial Officer): 73 Posts
- District Commandant (Civil Defence Corps Organisation): 05 Posts
- Product Inspector: 02 Posts
- Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer): 60 Posts
- Rural Development Officer: 13 Posts
- District Minority Welfare Officer: 03 Posts
- Employment Officer/ District Employment Officer: 03 Posts
- Bihar Registration Service (Junior Registrar): 11 Posts
- Bihar Labour Service (Labour Superintendent): 07 Posts
- Sugarcane Officer: 02 Posts
- Bihar Election Service (Junior Election Officer): 04 Posts
- District Audit Officer (Assistant Committees) 07 Posts
- District Audit Officer (Support Committees): 03 Posts
- Revenue Officer: 175 Posts
Criteria of Age: For announced vacancies BPSC age limit is of Max. 27 years, age will be referred from last date of application submission.
Criteria of Education: Applicant for BPSC vacancies should be Graduate in any field.
BPSC Salaries: Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP 4200 – 5400
BPSC Selection Process:
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Preliminary examination
- Main Exam
BPSC Online Application Form Fees: Applicant for BPSC Career section should need to submit fees of INR 150 plus bank charges of INR 50 for Bihar State SC/ ST/ PH Candidates whereas for others should need to pay fees of INR. 600/- + Rs.50/- Bank Charges for Bihar State Other Categories & Other State through Challan by A/C No. 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India.
Way to submit Bihar Application Form: Who wish to apply for BPSC Online application should need to visit website of BPSC i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in and move to career section in which just use link given to upload all the details requires. Ensure to follow the procedure defined only, other procedure followed can cancel the Candidature.
Kindly take printout and ensure to keep it for future use.
Click here on Official Notification to read more about Bihar PSC Jobs 2016-17.
Online Registration Starts & payment of Fee : 27-09-2016 .
End date for Online Registration: 31-10-2016
Last Date for Depositing the Fee in State Bank of India : 31-10-2016
Last Date to final submission of Online Application: 03-11-2016