Organization Name: BYJU’S India Pvt Ltd
Employment Type: Private Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Business Development Associate
- Applicants who have completed Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Recruitment 2018.
- Generating revenue through counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on
- the proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling on college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with a respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Apply Via Online In Official website page at www.byjus.com BYJU’S Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of Technologies www.byjus.com
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee (if required) to complete the Registration Process.
Other posts you might be interested in:
Dell Recruitment 2018 – Various Software Engineer Posts
Cognizant Recruitment 2018 – Various Manager, Sr Developer Posts
Wipro Recruitment 2018 – Various Developer Posts
The post BYJU’S Recruitment 2018 – Various Associate posts | Apply Online appeared first on Kappa Jobs.
from Kappa Jobs https://ift.tt/2RqFhVj