Organization Name: DRDO- Gas Turbine Research EstablishmentEmployment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 150
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Name of the Post:
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg
- Elect & Electronics
- Computer Science / Computer Engg.
- Information Science & Technology Engg.
- Sheet Metal worker
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle/Diesel Mechanic
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design
- Electrical& Electronics
- Computer Science / Engg.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees: Applicants who have completed A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2018.
- ITI Apprentice: Applicants who have completed A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/ by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/ she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology. or equivalent from a recognized Institute is Eligible to apply DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2018.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Applicants who have completed A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education. A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate. or equivalent from a recognized Institute is Eligible to apply DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- As Per DRDO – GTRE Notification 2018
- Screening test
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.drdo.gov.in DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to DRDO – GTRE careers page at the official website www.drdo.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the DRDO – GTRE Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 03.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.09.2018
The post DRDO Recruitment 2018 – 150 Electrician, Engineer Posts | Apply Online appeared first on Kappa Jobs.
from Kappa Jobs https://ift.tt/2C57wpw