Organization Name: Election Commission of India
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Applicants who have completed a Degree in Political Science, Modern History, Law, or Arts & Aesthetics and Knowledge & experience in archival research and also Good writing and communicative skills and Good knowledge of MS-Office or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Election Commission of India Recruitment 2018.
- As per the Election Commission of India Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates download notification from Official website page at www.eci.nic.in Election Commission of India Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their CV in the approved Bio-Data Format to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23.07.2018, along with self-attested certificates pertaining to Educational Qualification (Including mark sheet in support of 60% marks or equivalent grade secured), Professional Qualification, Date of birth bearing 10th mark-sheet or birth certificate, Caste Certificate and Post Qualification Experience
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23.07.2018
The post Election Commission of India Recruitment 2018 – Various Assistant Posts | Apply Online appeared first on Kappa Jobs.
from Kappa Jobs https://ift.tt/2NxAzUD