Organization Name: Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited)Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 110
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post:
- Trainee Technical Assistants
- Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee
- Trainee Technical Assistants: Applicants who have completed a Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Civil / Electrical / Mechanical/ Chemical with an aggregate mark of 60% or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ITI Limited Recruitment 2018.
- Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee: Applicants who have completed Graduate Degree in Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Electricals, Telecommunication, Industrial & Production, Information Technology, Chemical, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for ITI Limited Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years
- Trainee Technical Assistants: Rs. 8,000- 8,500/-
- Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee: Rs. 15,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.itiltd-india.com ITI Limited Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to ITI Limited careers page at the official website www.itiltd-india.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ITI Limited Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with self attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, reprints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed together with the receipt of application fee (if applicable)should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of _________ on or before 27.09.2018
Trainee Technical Assistants
- “Dy. General Manager-HR [NS&M],
Network Systems Unit, F-100,
Dooravaninagar, Bangalore -560 016.”
Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee
- “Dy. General Manager,
Regd & Corporate Office,
ITI Bhavan, Dooravani Nagar,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.09.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.09.2018
The post ITI Limited Recruitment 2018 – 110 Technical, Engineer Posts | Apply Online appeared first on Kappa Jobs.
from Kappa Jobs https://ift.tt/2QtIt2O