Jobs are announced by National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) to hire various Positions for Clinical Psychologist, Staff Nurse & Other vacancies in NIMHANS on contract basis. Who wish to apply for NIMHANS Jobs advised to go through below article where we brought all related information like age, education, vacancies wise information, recruitment mode, date of submission, hiring mode etc. If you are eligible to apply for NIMHANS vacancies should use format available at www.nimhans.ac.in on or before dues dates….
Name of Organization: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
NIMHANS Vacancies: 39
1. Asst.Professor of Clinical Psychology (Scheme-b): 02 Posts
2. Veterinarian: 01 Post
3. Clinical Psychologist: 09 Posts
4. Clinical Psychologist (Scheme-b): 03 Posts
5. Psychiatric Social Worker: 09 Posts
6. Psychiatric Social Worker (Under, Centre For Addiction Medicine): 02 Posts
7. Junior Scientific Officer (Dept. Of Clinical Psychology): 02 Posts
8. Junior Scientific Officer (Dept. Of Ni &Ir): 01 Post
9. Field Information Officer: 02 Posts
10. Data Base Administrator and Software Engineer: 01 Post
11.Sr.Administrator (Data Centre Operations): 01 Post
12. Staff Nurse: 05 Posts
13. Office Assistant: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Min 21 and Max 50 years
- For Sr. No. 2, 12, 13: Min 21 and Max 30 years
For Sr. No. 9, 11: Max. 40 years check further information in official notification.
Criteria of Education: For NIMHANSvacancies applicant should be passed in Post Graduate from Psychology with Clinical Psychology, check guidelines of GOI.
NIMHANS Application Form Fee: For UR categories applicant have to submit INR 750 whereas for others INR 500 by using National Bank to State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
Way to submit Application for NIMHANS Recruitment 2016-17: If you are eligible to apply for NIMHANSCareer Opportunities should need to go through website and download the format prescribed with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates should reach to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India on or before 17-09-2016 up to 04.30 PM.
Online Application Submission Last Date: 17-09-2016 up to 04.30 PM.