Organization Name: National Institute for Research in TuberculosisEmployment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Guwahati ( Assam)
Name of the Post:
- Data Entry Operator-Grade B
- Project Technician III (Field Worker)
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)
- Applicants who have completed Degree / 12th or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NIRT Recruitment 2018.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Data Entry Operator-Grade B – Rs.17,520/- p.m.
- Project Technician III (Field Worker) – Rs. Rs.17,520/- p.m.
- Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician) – Rs. Rs.17,520/- p.m.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can Download Notification From Official website page at www.nirt.res.in NIRT Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Eligible Applicants advised to Download and read NIRT Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Applicants must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- State TB Cell, Directorate of Health Services (3rd Floor) Hengrabari, Guwahati, Assam 781036
- Date of Walk in Interview: 16 Feb 2019 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Other posts you might be interested in:
The post NIRT Recruitment 2019 – Various DEO Posts | Apply Online appeared first on Kappa Jobs.
from Kappa Jobs http://bit.ly/2WWJWC3