Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 122
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of the Post:
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer
- Applicants who have completed 10+2, ITI with 50% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700/-
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.400/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page at www.npcil.nic.in NPCIL Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to NPCIL careers page at the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the NPCIL Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of NPCIL Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.10.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.11.2018
The post NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 122 Operator Posts | Apply Online appeared first on Kappa Jobs.
from Kappa Jobs https://ift.tt/2OpSjEF