Jobs are announced by Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) at various level in different disciplines, vacancy is announced for 332 Technical Assistant, Asst Technician, Jr Assistant Technician, Jr Assistant Rigman, Jr Asst, Jr Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Technical Assistant Assistant Technician, Security Supervisor, Nurse, Medical Assistant, Asst Rigman, Junior Security Supervisor, Jr Fireman vacancies. Aspirants who wants to join Navratna of India, can check their candidature from following article where candidates could find relevant information prepared by age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply etc. Also note that applicant should have valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Assam only eligible to apply online from 03-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.
Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC)
Number of Vacancy: 332
I. A-II Level: 119 Posts
1. Technical Assistant Gd III (Chemistry): 18 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 02 Posts
3. Technical Assistant Gd III (Geophysics): 01 Post
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 05 Posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 50 Posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 24 Posts
7. Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
8. Nurse Gd III: 02 Posts
9. Medical Assistant Gd III (Industrial Hygiene): 01 Post
10. Asst Rigman (Drilling): 06 Posts
11. Asst Technician (Boiler): 06 Posts
II. A-I Level: 203 Posts
1. Jr Assistant Technician (Boiler): 01 Post
2. Jr Assistant Technician (Electrical): 15 Posts
3. Jr Assistant Technician (Diesel): 05 Posts
4. Jr Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 93 Posts
5. Jr Assistant Technician (Production): 25 Posts
6. Jr Assistant Technician (Cementing): 02 Posts
7. Jr Assistant Technician (Welding): 02 Posts
8. Jr Assistant Technician (Fitting): 13 Posts
9. Jr Asst (Accounts): 05 Posts
10. Jr Assistant (Steno-English): 02 Posts
11. Jr Assistant (Material Management): 08 Posts
12. Jr Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch/ HV Operations): 16 Posts
13. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 Posts
14. Junior Asst (Personnel & Administration): 06 Posts
15. Junior Security Supervisor: 08 Posts
III. W-I Level: 10 Posts
1. Jr Fireman: 10 Posts
Criteria of Age:
For A-I and A- II:
For UR Category: Min. 18 to Max. 30 years
For SC/ST Category: Min 18 to Max 35 years
For OBC Category: Min 18 – Max 33 years for
For UR Category: Min. 18 to Max. 27 years
For OBC Category: Min. 18 to Max. 30 years
For SC/ST: Min 18- Max 32 years.
For other relaxation in age, please refers GOI guidelines.
Criteria of Education:
For A-II 1, 3: Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ Geophysics/ Physics
For A-II 2, 4, 5, 6 : 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering
For A-II 7: Graduation
For A-I 4: High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science & Trade Certificate Fitting or Mechanic Trade with relevant Experience.
Hiring Mode: Applicants need to pass through complete process of Navratna where applicants will be screened which will be followed by the process of written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Efficiency test/ Typing Efficiency test, Interview.
Fee: For General category it will be INR 200/- plus Rs. 20/- (Rs. 50/- along with applicable bank charges i.e. Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST candidates) through SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com. No fee for Ex Serviceman/ PWD candidates.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted via online mode where candidates have to login at the link provided at the end of article and ready with scan photo, signature. Candidate must be login between 03-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 03-07-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24-07-2015.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 27-07-2015.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20-09-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online
Click here for Format of SC/ST Caste Certificate
Click here for Format of OBC Caste Certificate