Jobs are advertised by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow to appoint 635 Stenographer vacancies for 12 various departments. All candidates who are eligible for the vacancy advertised (can check by below article) apply on or before 15th April 2015. To know more about the age, education criteria, Hiring Procedures, way to apply etc. are given below….
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow
Vacancy Advertised: 635
Job Title: Stenographer
I. Department Name:
1. Commissioner Trade Tax: 512 posts
2. Director Fisheries Department: 01 post
3. Consolidation Commissioner: 56 posts
4. Commissioner Rural Development Department: 06 posts
5. Director, Social Welfare: 09 posts
6. Transport Commissioner (For Head Office): 07 posts
7. Transport Commissioner (For Regional Office): 15 posts
8. Director, Sport: 02 posts
9. Director, Information & Public Relations Department: 04 posts
10. Director, Horticulture & Food Processing Department: 12 posts
11. Director, Institutional Finance Insurance: 05 posts
12. Director General Tourism Development: 06 posts
II. Category Name:
1. General: 351 posts
2. SC: 122 posts
3. ST: 14 posts
4. OBC: 148 posts
Criteria for Age:
Min 18 years and Max 40 years; dates will be considered as on 01-07-2015. GOI guidelines will be applicable for relaxation of age.
Criteria for Education: Graduate from recognized University with 80 WPM Shorthand speed and 25 WPM Hindi Typing speed. CCC certificate in computer operation awarded by the DOEACC Society.
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Stenography Test
- Typing test
- Personal Interview.
For General and OBC Category: INR 160
For SC & ST Category: INR 70/-
Mode for payment will be via E-Challan from any State Bank of India Branch.
PH candidates are exempted from this application. To know more please refers the official notification.
Way to Submit Application: Kindly submit your application via official web upsssc.gov.in from 13-03-2015 to 15-04-2015.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13-03-2015.
Starting Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 16-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-04-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 17-04-2015.
Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 21-04-2015.
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Click here to Apply Online & Other Details