CGPSC Recruitment 2015
Jobs are announced by Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission under notification as CGPSC Recruitment 2015 to appoint Boiler Inspectors on 5 positions. All interested candidates can apply for these vacancy on or before 23rd April 2015. To know about the criteria, fees, how to apply etc. please refers below article prepared by team of vatsnew.com
Name of Recruitment Board: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Job Title: Boiler Inspector
Number of Vacancy: 5 Nos.
Criteria of Education: Metallurgical Engineering Graduate Degree or Mechanical Engineering Graduate Degree
Compensation: INR 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month
Criteria of Age:
Min 21 years and Maximum 30 years; for Chhattisgarh residential upper age limit is 35 years. Other norms for reservation will be applicable as per State Govt. Norms.
Fees to Apply:
INR 400 will be paid by Resident of Chhattisgarh or SC/ST Category and remaining have to to INR 400 on flat level basis.
- Document Screening
- Written Test/Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application:
- Open official psc.cg.gov.in.
- Move on ‘latest’ section and Click on “Apply Online”
- Select vacancy and click on the same, read the notification before applying
- All the testimonials and other documents will be requires to upload
- Make payment for fees and click on submit button for submitting the application
- Keep printout copy of online application form for future use.
- Starting dates to apply: 25th March 2015
- Last Date toapply online: 23rd April 2015
Note: For more information about CGPSC Recruitment 2015 you can check Official Notification.