Announcement is notified on behalf of Government of Jammu & Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB) to appoint 665 Junior Assistant, Junior Scale Stenographer, Store Assistant, Instructor Canning, Medical Record Technician, Draftsman (Civil), Telephone Operator, Junior Staff Nurse & Other vacancies. Candidates should be of permanent resident of J&K State only and satisfy all the requirement corresponding to vacancies published. For eligibility please refer detailed advertisement and application be made between 10-01-2015 to 09-02-2015. For all other information like Post, Age, Education eligibility, Selection Procedures, how to apply are given below.
Age: Minimum 18 Years- Maximum 40 years and selection will be made on the basis of merit list only, for SC/ST/ALC/RBA/OSC, Min 18- Max 43 years, For physical Challenged candidates 42 years, for Ex-service Max age will be 48 years, For Government/Contract Employee it should be maximum of 40 years. The age should be considered as on 01 January 2014.
- For A1 & B2: Graduate in any discipline from any good recognized university having knowledge of Type writing, typing speed should be 35 WSPM.
- For A2: Graduate in any discipline from any good recognized university
- For A3: Matric with typing knowledge having speed of 30 WPM
- For B1: Diploma or Graduate Degree in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation from any recognized University
- For B3: Senior Secondary Passed with Diploma in Medicals
- For B4: 2 Years Diploma Draftsman Course from any reputed Government recognized Institute
- Document Screening
- Physical Test
- Typing Test
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: INR 400 Challan from any J&K Bank from any part of India.
How to Apply: Main conditions to apply is resident from J&K and candidate have to apply on website of J&K (www.jkssb.nic.in) from 10th January 2015 to 09 February 2015.
Important Dates to remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2015.
Click here to know more information with Government advertisement.: Notification-JKSSB-Jr-Asst-Teacher