Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Air Safety Officer
- Assistant Director
- Scientist ‘B’
- Deputy Director
- Air Safety Officer: Applicants who have completed a Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Assistant Director: Applicants who have completed a Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Scientist ‘B’: Applicants who have completed Master’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Deputy Director: Applicants who have completed a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years
- Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Gen/OBC Applicants: Rs.25/-
- All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): Nil
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via online in Official website page in www.upsc.gov.in UPSC Recruitment 2018.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to UPSC careers page at the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the UPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.11.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13.12.2018
Other posts you might be interested in:
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 417 CDSE Posts
BNPM Recruitment 2018 – Various Engineer, Executive Posts
CSIR Recruitment 2018 – Various Assistant, Associate Posts
The post UPSC Recruitment 2018 – 60 Assistant, Safety Officer Posts | Apply Online appeared first on Kappa Jobs.
from Kappa Jobs https://ift.tt/2P35qrK